In any stand-up presentation, the slides is an AudioVisual Aid; not the main attraction.
The presenter (You!) is the Star of your own presentation.
So keep your texts on slides to a minimal (but more graphics is advisable instead). Because audience wants to see, listen & learn from you!
Some tips to keep your slides with minimal texts:
1) Create a presentation that has 3-5 Main Points/ Categories
2) For each Main Point, have only 3-5 sub-points per slide
3) For each sub-point, have only 3-5 words per sub-point
4) Use pictures and graphics
5) Do not use animations unnessarily
Author, The Stage Fright Antiote!
Founder, The Speaking Factory Pte Ltd
Comments are closed.